Southern Cross Care (NSW&ACT) (SCC) is looking for a Rostering Coordinator to work in our Centralised Rostering Team based in Merrylands. This role will be responsible and accountable for accurately scheduling and coordinating all Home Care Employees to clients for in-home support.
You will get the opportunity to be a part of a friendly, inclusive and supportive team.
About the role: Rostering Coordinators are responsible for -
- Rosters to be completed accurately and efficiently, and rolled out as per SCC Enterprise agreement, giving employees a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice
- Manage and maintain the rostering services in a way that is responsive to the needs of our clients
- Coordinate cover for all available shifts and fill unforeseen vacancies due to sickness, annual leave and education requirements
- Ensure accurate allocation of rostered hours to the correct cost centre for Home Care Programs and follow up Home Care Employee for timesheets to be submitted Fridays fortnightly
- Liaise and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure effective and efficient workflow
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in administration or experience with rostering and allocations
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on a shift basis i.e. early start-early finish
If you are an individual with an eagerness to learn, can work well in a team and perform under pressure, and believe in creating effective working relationships with clients and carers, then this role is for you.
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationships.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530