Revenue & Billing Officer | Fixed Term | Epping
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Revenue & Billing Officer to be appointed to our Finance team, based at our Epping head office. The key objective of our Finance team is to manage transactional processing and effective management of the revenue, billing, receipting and resident liability functions of SCC.
The Revenue & Billing Officer will manage a portfolio of clients across our Home Care, Residential Care and Retirement/Independent Living programs, ensuring accurate and effective billing, refunds and payments processing are delivered alongside a high level of customer service.
This position is a fixed term full time position, working Monday to Friday - 76 hour per fortnight for 6 months with a view to permanency.
What you will do:
- Process and manage accurate client billing, including preparing direct debit schedules and updates re client funding changes and fees.
- Manage and process client admissions, departures, direct debits and refunds requirements
- Manage client billing and account inquiries, delivering a high level of customer service delivery
- Maintain and manage our resident billing database
- Ensuring prompt collection of fees, payment plans and outstanding debts
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience working within a high-volume and fast paced finance billing or accounts receivable position
- Previous experience working in Aged Care, Health Services or a similar sector (highly desirable)
- Experience using systems including EPICOR, for resident billing and revenue processing would be highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel skills, including excellent data manipulation
- Previous experience managing a client group with exceptional customer service delivery.
What’s on Offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Paid learning and development culture
- Future career opportunities
- Excellent Epping location â walking distance to train station
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below: