- complete holistic assessments
- develop appropriate care plans
- evaluate and make clinical decisions
- guide our care staff
- and, improve the quality of life of our Residents.
- You must be available to do a mix of afternoon and night duties
- Current AHPRA registration
- Aged Care experience as an RN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathy with older people
- An excellent understanding of ACFI, including assessments, documentation and funding submissions
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationships.