Registered Nurse | North Turramurra | PPT 22 hr per f/n (weekend shifts)
- Tax benefits to maximise your take-home pay
- Paid training & development
- Reward & recognition program
- Renowned not-for-profit provider
- Friendly and inclusive team
We’re looking for Registered Nurses to join the North Turramurra team and facility. In this rewarding role you will work in a team environment where every day will be different. With your can do attitude, you will be responsible for the clinical care of our residents ensuring they are able to "Live Life to the Full" in our home-like environment. We are currently recruiting this position as a permanent part time role working 22 hours per fortnight - Weekend shifts only 3-9pm.
Your key responsibilities will:
- complete holistic assessments
- develop appropriate care plans
- evaluate and make clinical decisions
- guide our care staff
- and, improve the quality of life of our Residents.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Availability to work a permanent part-time 22 hour per fortnight (weekend shifts 3pm to 9pm)
- Experience RN from Aged Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathy with older people
- Understanding of ACFI, including assessments, documentation and funding submissions
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationships.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Shaista Ali
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted