Registered Nurse | Merrylands | Casual
In this rewarding role you will work in a team environment where every day will be different. With your can-do attitude, you will be responsible for the direct clinical care of our residents ensuring they are able to "Live Life to the Full" in our home-like environment. This Registered Nurse position will be located in our homely 123 bed facility in Merrylands. This is a casual position for night shifts only.
Click on the link to learn more about John Woodward Residential Aged Care facility.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide complete holistic assessments
- Develop appropriate care plans
- Evaluate and make clinical decisions
- Guide our care staff
- Improve the quality of life of our residents.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Availability to work a casual roster including am, pm and night shift
- Aged Care experience as an RN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm, care and compassion in your commitment to working with elderly people
- Understanding of ACFI, including assessments, documentation and funding submissions
- Able to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Sudeepa Banerjee