We are seeking applications from Registered Nurses experienced in Aged care/ Acute care/ Hospital for a permanent part-time role in Leeton, NSW to work at one of our Residential Aged Care facilities.
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. For the last 50 years our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT.
We have a passion for providing the best care with clinical excellence. We offer person-centred care services to meet individual needs and preferences in residential aged care as well as in-home care. At SCC, people are at the heart of everything we do. We support our employees to excel!
About the role:
As an RN, your duties would include, but not limited to:
- Maintain the initial and on-going assessment, planning and management of nursing care for residents and ensure the individual needs of residents are identified and met
- Provide and coordinate complex care services including chronic disease management, wound care, behaviour support and mental health care assessment and planning
- Review and update resident information to enable the team to provide truly individualised care
- Advocate on behalf of residents to medical and allied health professionals
- Ensure completion and accuracy of ACFI assessments
What are we looking for:
- Working rights in Australia (we accept 485/489/491 visa holders)
- Relevant qualifications in Nursing with current AHPRA â RN Div-1 registration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and empathy to develop rapport with residents and family members
- Verifiable post registration experience in Aged Care
- Solid understanding and confidence to conduct clinical assessment based on ACFI standard
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application,apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530