Night Duty Registered Nurse | Thornton Park | Part time
- Tax benefits to maximise your take-home pay
- Paid training & development
- Reward & recognition program
- Renowned not-for-profit provider
- Friendly and inclusive team
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to "live life to the full". We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
This rewarding opportunity for a Registered Nurse will be located in our homely 100 bed facility in Penrith.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Thornton Park Facility covering Night Duty Shifts. This position will require leadership competencies to succeed.
What you will do:
- Complete holistic assessments
- Develop appropriate care plans
- Evaluate and make clinical decisions
- Guide our care staff
- Improve the quality of life of our Residents.
- Relevant Qualifications in Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Availability to work casually
- Australian Aged Care experience as an RN (is highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of AutumnCare is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathy with older people
- An excellent understanding of ACFI, including assessments, documentation and funding submissions
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Meals and Entertainment card
- Career opportunities
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Sylvia Duong