Calling all Aged Care Registered Nurses for permanent employment opportunities in Regional NSW across Southwest Slopes and the Riverina!
Are you looking to move to country NSW for a change of tree? Or planning to move to for your regional visa and need the right location?
We have some wonderful opportunities to join us in the beautiful South West Slopes or Riverina areas.
You will be provided with a relocation package, competitive rate of pay with shift allowances based on nature of shift, NFP salary packaging benefits and the support of strong managers.
The roles are permanent full-time opportunities however we are open to part timers looking for some flexible arrangements
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Complete holistic assessments
- Develop appropriate care plans
- Evaluate and make clinical decisions
- Guide our care staff
- Improve the quality of life of our Residents
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and demonstrated Aged Care/Hospital experience
- Availability to work a rotating roster which includes morning, afternoon and night duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine enthusiasm, care and compassion in your commitment to working with elderly people
- Understanding of ACFI, including charting, assessments, documentation and funding submissions
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. For the last 50 years our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT.
We have a passion for providing the best care with clinical excellence. We offer person-centred care services to meet individual needs and preferences in residential aged care as well as in-home care. At SCC, people are at the heart of everything we do. We support our employees to excel!
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530