Talent Acquisition Business Partner | Epping | Permanent Full time
- Be part of an organisation that values career progression
- Join one of the largest growing sectors
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Meals and Entertainment card
- Convenient location in close proximity to train station and buses
Due to an internal movement, we are pleased to be seeking a dynamic and experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TA BP) to complement our high performing TA team based in Epping.
This role, reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, will partner closely with key stakeholders to fulfill our staffing requirements across NSW/ACT. In this 360 TA Business Partner role, you will manage your own portfolio and look at efficiencies to source the best talent for Southern Cross Care (SCC). This is an exciting time to join a growing and experienced People and Culture team in a growing industry where you can truly make a difference.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage a high-volume level of recruitment in an organised and timely manner
- ensure candidate and stakeholder management is at the forefront of everything you do, communication is key
- source the best candidate for roles while proactively building qualified and current talent pools
- educate and provide advice to stakeholders regarding recruitment and offer suggestions to support their resourcing needs long term
- have a proactive approach to plan and develop recruitment strategies
- build firm relationships with your key stakeholders which includes but is not limited to setting up regular meetings and progress reports on their roles
- work collaboratively with the team to support one another reach their deliverables
- proven track record in high volume internal recruitment and talent partnering
- excellent communication skills to build good rapport with wide range of stakeholder
- experience in similar role within the health/human services sector (highly desirable)
- problem solving skills with a proactive approach to plan and develop recruitment strategies
- A genuine desire to work collaboratively within a close-knit team
- excellent time management to deliver workforce needs
- combination of agency and in-house experience would be desirable
- demonstrated experience and track record in proactive sourcing and using alternate methods to attract passive candidates
- high level of computer literacy & attention to detail
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationships.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, we will be screening and progressing applications as received so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Persa Tzakis