Physio Aide | Merrylands | Full time
- Tax benefits to maximise your take-home pay
- Paid training & development
- Reward & recognition program
- Renowned not-for-profit provider
- Friendly and inclusive team
We are looking for a Physio Aide; to help support and coordinate with the Physio therapist in their rehabilitation program for our residents. This role is suited for someone who has initiative, flexibility, good interpersonal skills with a caring attitude and an interest in working in the aged care industry. The successful candidate will have qualifications such as Cert IV as Physio Aide.
Working under the direction of the Physiotherapist, the main tasks include:
- Talking with residents and preparing them for therapy
- Showing residents how to use mobility aids
- Demonstrating and working through exercises with residents
- Setting up equipment
- Keeping records of resident’s progress
- checking and maintaining equipment, general administration and keeping the department tidy
- Providing reports to the physiotherapist.
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationship.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Sylvia Duong