Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT.
We are seeking applications from experienced Human Resources professionals for an exciting position in the People and Culture team. As a People and Culture Business Partner, your role would be to provide accurate and timely HR advice and support to managers and employees, ensuring sound human resources management practices are adopted.
About the role: Your duties will be, but not limited to,
- Ensure HR practices are compliant with relevant legislative requirements, the organisation’s policies, procedures and Values
- Proactively advise, coach and support managers across all HR functions
- Provide accurate and timely advice to stakeholders across the full range of generalist HR/people issues
- Build collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work in consultation with the Work Health&Safety team to address WHS matters and ensure a safe working environment
- Support the development and implementation of reward and recognition programs within area of responsibility and across the organisation
What are we looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR/Business Management/Social Sciences
- Verifiable experience in a HR Generalist/Business Partnering capacity
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities with excellent time management skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communicator with commendable written skills
- Prior experience in Aged care/Health care and/or Not-for-profit would be a bonus
If you have a demonstrated commitment to customer service and business improvement, with exceptional relationship building and collaborative skills, and possess brilliant negotiation powers, and see yourself working for a renowned not-for-profit provider, then click apply to send through your application at the earliest.
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to "live life to the full". We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530