We are seeking applications for a Home Care Staff Coordinator role based in Merrylands. This role will see you supporting and managing the Home Care Employees in the care they give to clients, and will be responsible for coaching staff and conducting regular support and supervision meetings with employees
The role will have an office base in Merrylands, and will see you coordinate employee induction, and will be the first point of contact for employees.
About the role: Your responsibilities in the role will be, but not limited to
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, positive relationships with Home Care Employees and manager their contracted hours, leave hours,
- Contribute positively to team work to achieve operational outcomes, and promote a positive SCC workplace culture in alignment with SCC Values, Mission and Vision.
- Liaise and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure effective and efficient workflow.
- Experience in home care, and staff management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Good multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each persona and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530