We are currently looking for a seasoned and accomplished Home Care Service Advisor. This role will see you support the coordination and management of care to our clients who have a Home Care Package. You will build sustainable partnerships with clients and their support networks while ensuring their rights to respect, dignity and privacy are maintained.
This position will be hired on a full time basis working Monday to Friday.
The role will have an office base in Merrylands, however you will be required to travel to our clients in Western Sydney.
In this role you will:
- Complete holistic assessments
- Develop appropriate care plans
- Manage client’s care needs within Home Care Package funding
- Manage referrals to other services when required
- Manage and provide service delivery to a portfolio of home care clients and their families.
- Experience in home care, with a qualification in Community Services, Aged Care, Community or Case Management (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of care in Home Support Programs and Client Directed Care (CDC)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Have a driver's license and car with comprehensive insurance (required)
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each persona and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530