Facility Manager| Greystanes | Full time
We are seeking applications from Facility Managers (Registered Nurse) to manage our 40 bed Residential Aged Care Facility in Greystanes, New South Wales.
The role is responsible for the operational leadership and management of resources to effectively and efficiently deliver services to meet the needs of residents of the aged care facility.
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. For the last 50 years our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT.
We have a passion for providing the best care with clinical excellence. We offer person-centred care services to meet individual needs and preferences in residential aged care as well as in-home care. At SCC, people are at the heart of everything we do. We support our employees to excel!
About the role:
- Provision of Care: Provide a caring environment that enhances the security, welfare and wellbeing of residents through planning, control and directing the provision of a range of high quality personal, clinical care and support services that encourage and enable residents to maintain their autonomy and independence.
- Financial and administrative: This position is responsible for managing the budgetary requirements of the facility, while ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the facility, its staff and providing quality care to its residents. In addition to this the facility manager must ensure that all record keeping is accurate and up to date, meeting all compliance requirements.
- General Management: This position is responsible for managing the smooth running of the facility on a day to day basis. Using a positive approach to lead the team, the facility manager will be responsible for managing performance of staff, recruitment and selection and building a positive culture within the team.
- Quality and Governance: This position is responsible for ensuring all SCC policies and procedures are implemented and followed, taking a continuous improvement approach and while adhering to all accreditation standards.
- Team work and culture: This position is required to contribute positively to team work to achieve operational outcomes, and promote a positive SCC workplace culture in alignment with SCC Values, Mission and Vision.
- Stakeholder relationships: This position is required to liaise and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure effective and efficient workflow.
- Work Health and Safety (WHS): This position is required to comply with and contribute to Work Health and Safety policies and procedures.
What are we looking for:
A superstar Registered Nurse with Leadership experience in Aged Care experience demonstrated experience with ACFI will be an ideal fit for the role. Apart from this, we are looking for:
- Good sensitivity to and understanding of the aspirations and needs of the elderly
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to play an active and positive role as part of our Care Team, providing quality care and support to residents
- Strong numeracy skills â reconciliations and statistics
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the needs of the elderly in a residential care setting
- Ability to operate within a budget
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Sylvia Duong