Residential Manager (RN) | Marsfield | Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Residential Manager (also known as the Facility Manager) to oversee our homely aged care facility in Marsfield. This key leadership role reporting into Regional Manager will oversee 71 beds inclusive of a dementia unit.
Please click on the link to learn more about the Marsfield facility and view its warm community setting https://www.sccliving.org.au/our-services/residential-aged-care/find-a-community/marsfield-residential-aged-care
The primary focus of this role is ensuring our residents are achieving the highest possible quality of life and all aspects of operations and resources are aligned to achieve this purpose. If you are an exceptional leader in our sector with a strong business acumen and a passion for person-centered care, we’d love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing a caring environment that enhances the security, welfare and wellbeing of residents.
- Planning, leading and supporting the provision of a range of high-quality, personalised, clinical care and support services.
- Managing the budget of the facility.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the facility and its staff.
- Leading your team with a positive approach and building a positive culture within the team.
- Managing the performance of staff, recruitment and selection.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Adhering to all accreditation standards and taking a continuous improvement approach.
- Managing ACFI requirements to ensure effective care and funding outcomes
- To promote the service within the community and maintain key networks and partnerships
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Aged care leadership/management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound financial and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Efficient time management
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing and mentoring care staff
- Able to provide evidence of Covid 19 vaccinations
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT. We offer a full continuum of integrated care services for older people, from home care, through to retirement living and residential care.
We have a passion for providing the best care for our residents and to ensure clinical excellence in achieving this goal. We take personal responsibility for providing the best residential care and support to meet our residents’ individual needs and preferences. This includes delivering a range of clinical care services while building and maintaining warm, positive relationships.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Vera Sison