Facility Manager (RN) | Grafton | Full Time
- Rewarding leadership opportunity
- Full time position
- Above award salary
- Tax benefits to maximize your take-home pay
- Relocation assistance
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to oversee our Grafton facility, 63 beds ageing in place. You will lead the care for the residents with the support of the Deputy Facility Manager. This role will report to the Regional Manager
The primary focus of this role is ensuring our residents are achieving the highest possible quality of life and all aspects of operations and resources are aligned to achieve this purpose. If you are an exceptional leader in our sector with a strong business acumen and a passion for person-centered care, we’d love to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing a caring environment that enhances the security, welfare and wellbeing of residents.
- Planning, controlling and directing the provision of a range of high-quality, personalised, clinical care and support services.
- Managing the budget of the facility.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the facility and its staff.
- Leading your team with a positive approach and building a positive culture within the team.
- Managing the performance of staff, recruitment and selection.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Adhering to all accreditation standards and taking a continuous improvement approach.
- Managing ACFI requirements to ensure effective care and funding outcomes
- To promote the service within the community and maintain key networks and partnerships
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Aged care leadership/management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound financial and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Efficient time management
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing and mentoring care staff
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application ? apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Shaista Ali-Skinner
*only shortlisted candidates will be notified