Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a mission to enable older Australians to "live life to the full". With 2,200 staff and supporting over 3,500 customers, our services are integrated across 31 residential aged care facilities, 29 retirement living communities and in-home care services. Our culture is person-centred and we "live our values" of Honesty, Empathy, Acceptance, Respect and Teamwork.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen an experienced Executive Team Assistant to join Southern Cross Care NSW/ACT (SCC). The Executive Team Assistant will provide administrative support and assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a great communicator and a meticulous organiser to join the growing aged care sector and have exposure across some of our key business areas. As the Executive Team Assistant, you will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer to ensure their administrative requirements are organised and managed in an efficient and timely manner.
This position is being offered as permanent full time and will be based in our Epping Support Services Office.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- diary management
- coordinate, arrange and confirm meetings and events, including room booking, setup and refreshments; attend regular committee meetings, board and other meetings
- manage executives' schedules and travel arrangements
- record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings where required
- answer and manage incoming calls (when phones divert)
- co-ordinate project-based work as required
- supporting the other Executives on an ad-hoc as required basis
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role providing support to the finance director and finance team
- Superior Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated understanding of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to work proactively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced organizational and planning skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Persa Tzakis