Why Join us?
- Tax benefits to maximise your take-home pay
- Paid training & development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with access to qualified, professional counselling
Care Service Employee | Casino
Every day we work to earn the trust of the people we care for. We recognise and accept each unique person and support their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being. In this rewarding role you will work in a team environment where every day will be different. With your can-do attitude, you will be responsible for the direct care of our residents ensuring they are able to "Live Life to the Full" in our home-like environment. If you value and enjoy the company of older people and are passionate about improving their lives this might be the role for you.
Click on the link (or copy paste link in your browser) to learn more about the Casino Residential Care facility â
As a Care Service Employee, you will:
- Provide emotional and social support whilst assisting residents with a range of daily life activities
- Support residents with self-care including grooming, bathing and dressing
- Assist with mobility including using mechanical lifting aids
- Assist in mealtimes and social activities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Certificate III in Aged Care / Individual Support (or working towards one)
- Experience in similar role in aged care OR a keen interest in the industry
- Availability to work on a rotating roster basis, which may involve shifts in the morning, afternoon and night
- A genuine enthusiasm, care and compassion in your commitment to working with elderly people
- Effective time management and reporting skills
- Able to provide evidence of COVID-19 & influenza vaccinations
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a leading not-for-profit high-quality aged care provider. For 50 over years, our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support services for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to "live life to the full". We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do.