We are looking for an Administration Assistant for day to day operations of administration duties for our Home Care team in Deniliquin, NSW. The role is accountable for delivery of quality administration tasks resulting in quality documentation, record keeping, accurate data entry into management systems, accurate and timely communication, and ensuring efficient purchasing and stock management.
Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. For the last 50 years our name has been trusted by the community to provide care and support for thousands of people in over 40 locations across NSW and the ACT.
We have a passion for providing the best care with clinical excellence. We offer person-centred care services to meet individual needs and preferences in residential aged care as well as in-home care. At SCC, people are at the heart of everything we do. We support our employees to excel!
About the role: As an Administration Assistant, your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Administration: To deliver administration tasks, such as managing phone calls, rostering, filing&archiving, accurately and in a timely manner, resulting in quality and smooth day to day administration operations of the facility
- Teamwork and culture: Contribute to team meeting and team planning days in professional manner respecting other team members
- Stakeholder relationships: Liaise and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure effective and efficient workflow
- Work Health and Safety (WHS): Undertake all mandatory training in all areas of WHS as requested by SCC and report any incident, accident or near mishap
- Signing residents, families and contractors in and assistance with Admissions
- Assisting with COVID administration
- Providing ongoing support to management team
What are we looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration position and in data entry into client management systems and customer service
- Confident with and experienced in undertaking banking and petty cash responsibilities
- Empathy towards elderly clients and community care
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with rostering
- Solid understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation and Fair Work Act
- Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent will be a plus
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity, so please don't delay your application, apply today. If you'd like more information or to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, feel free to contact us via the details below:
Name: Aparna Sarepaka
Phone: 02 8321 2530